Friday, December 7, 2012

Best Talents-We all have good talents




"Be the best you can be"
Hi my dear readers! I am excited to be writing to you about exposing your best talents. Yes, we all have good talent and it can be evolved into our best talents.

Building my enterprise/empire online business I knew for a long time that I was good with my hands. Having a love for the computer was just the start of it all. It wasn’t until I got the skills and training to know what it is all about building an online business. There is the marketing, the various types of advertising, and more.

I was motivated by my mentor to create a new Facebook Fan page called “Viral Banners Etc”this Fan page was created for any online user to show off their creativity by making original banners, slideshows, videos and even and animated video of what you want  your friends and online buddies to know about. They can be posted  here on the page. The only requirement is that you like the page and you will be all set!

This allowed me to show my own original creativity. I know that graphics is my best talent. I have fun doing it and I come up with many creative ideas to get the word out to all of my friends and online buddies. We all have good talents that are within us. The key is to develop those good talents into our best talents. 

I will encourage you with this, and that is to stick with what you are good at and make it your best. Also have fun with it, get excited about it, go to bed with it and wake up with it. In the end it will pay off for you.

“My mentor tells me to work in my strength” That is what I do!

Thank you for reading and visiting. Feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion below this post. They are always welcomed!


© 12-7-2012 Ann Moses
.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great post Ann, and I'm glad to see you are Living in your strengths. Keep it moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words Terri. I keep your words close to my heart all the time.

    ReplyDelete