living in today’s society. However, when it comes to women who are in the stages of menopause, menopause and stress is not a good combination.
What does stress involve with menopause?
- Hot Flashes and night sweats are often linked to stress and anxiety
- Controlling lifestyle stress and anxiety may help reduce the number and severity of hot flashes associated with menopause
- Stress and anxiety increase the frequency of sleep interruptions in menopause
- Hot flashes at night are called Night Sweats
- Women are awaken to a feeling of excessive warmth and perspiration
- Night sweats can be triggered by stress
- Anxiety symptom during menopause is heart palpitations or irregular heartbeat
- Fluttering heart, a skipped beat, rapid heart rate or pounding in the chest or neck can take place
Thank you for reading and visiting. Leave a comment, question or suggestion below this post.