Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prayers for my children-I cover them


My children are blessed and highly favored. The favor of God is operating and functioning daily in their lives. It surrounds them like a shield. The favor of God goes before them and prepares their way. Favor opens doors of blessing and opportunity in every area of their lives. Wherever they go and whatever they do. God’s favor is with them and on them. This is my prayer for my children.

God’s favor is operating and functioning in every area of their lives. They have favor with family and in all their relationships. They have favor at school with friends and with teachers. They have favor with their coaches and team members. They have favor at church and with other children. 

All their endeavors are blessed, because God’s blessings of favor come to them every day. Whatever they set their hands to prosper and succeeds because of His favor. God’s favor brings promotion and increase in their lives. God’s favor fills their lives with overflowing blessings of peace, joy, fulfillment, and abundance. This is my prayer for my children.

<<<Scriptures>>>

When a man’s ways please the Lord,
He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Proverbs 16:7

For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous;
With favor wilt thou compass him with a shield.
Psalm 5:12

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door,
And no man can shut it…
Revelation 3:8

My prayer to you is that you have a prayer in your heart for your children.


God bless you richly!

"LIKE" My FaceBook Fan Page Gospel For 4ALL








No comments:

Post a Comment